HOW TO USE
- An introduction to Mindfulness and the Celtic Spiritual Tradition with guided and unguided Awakening sessions sprinkled with Ancient Celtic Triads and Gaelic Proverbs.
For the Celts, there was no separation between the world of humanity and the Otherworld, that of the spirits and creatures, or between nature and the subtle process of creation.
- Created by top Druids our Binaural Beats help you access deeper states of meditation, relaxation, focus, learning and healing, which in turn promote increased health, happiness and prosperity.
- Scientifically proven and used for Meditation, Sleep, Creativity, Focus and Motivation, Binaural beats provide you with the same benefits as hours of deep meditation, without having to practice meditation like a zen monk.
- Our Guided visualisation meditations are a great starting point for your journey into the world of Meditation, as you mind can focus on the story, without worrying about your technique.
- Inside you’ll visit Enchanted Forests, meet your Animal Guides, bath in Aura cleansing waterfalls, and listen to the heartbeat of Mother Earth, all under the watchful eye of the most famous druid of them all.
- An interactive Map of the mystical sites of Ireland, with narrated Myths and Legends. From Druids and Priestesses, Legendary Heroes and Warriors, mythological Gods and Goddesses, we find the essence of our spiritual identity through the sharing of Ireland’s Ancient Stories.
We’re also including a series of real world Quests. Be the first to find the sacred gifts of the Tuatha DéDanann, the Original Gods of Ireland. Seek out the Stone of Righteousness, the Sword of Justice, the Cauldron of Hospitality and the Spear of Victory.
- A collection of popular Celtic radio stations like Celtic Moon, Celtic Songstress and Ye Ol’ Celtic Pub to name but a few. But there are many more beautiful artists waiting to be discovered.
- Celtic Music has a deeply calming effect and can be seen from world famous artists like Clannad and Enya. With our collection of popular internet based Celtic Radio stations you’ll enjoy a sense of Celtic Calm throughout your day.