- An introduction to Mindfulness and the Celtic Spiritual Tradition with relaxing Mindfulness sessions sprinkled with Ancient Irish Blessings, Celtic Triads and Gaelic Proverbs.
- For the Celts, there was no separation between the world of humanity and the Otherworld, that of the spirits and creatures, or between nature and the subtle process of creation.
- Our collection of Mystical Meditations will take you into the Celtic Dreamtime, a world-between-the-worlds where you can explore the inner landscape of Celtic and pre-Celtic wisdom.
- From Newgrange to Sceilig Michael you will meet the Shining Ones who live there, and from whom you may receive guidance and support for the journey of your soul.
- Discover the Magical world of the Celtic Angels, Angels that once worked with the great Celtic Saints and Druids. Now they are ready to work with you. Together you will find your Anamcara and uncover a new beautiful and rewarding life.
- For the Celts, Spirituality was fluid, alive, and ever present. Today anyone, anywhere can stand in nature and feel the power of the land; understand the magic of a sacred well or spring and be certain of the presence of Spirit.
- Created by top Druids our Binaural Beats help you access deeper states of meditation, relaxation, focus, learning and healing, which in turn promote increased health, happiness and prosperity.
- Scientifically proven and used for Meditation, Sleep, Creativity, Focus and Motivation, Binaural beats provide you with the same benefits as hours of deep meditation, without having to practice meditation like a zen monk.
- Our Guided visualisation meditations are a great starting point for your journey into the world of Meditation, as your mind can focus on the story, without worrying about your technique.
- Inside you’ll visit Enchanted Forests, meet your Animal Guides, bath in Aura cleansing waterfalls, and listen to the heartbeat of Mother Earth, all under the watchful eye of the most famous druid of them all.
- In Irish mythology Brigid was the Celtic goddess of fire, poetry, unity, childbirth and healing. She was the daughter of Dagda a High King of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Sacred wells were always places of pilgrimage to the Celts. They would dip a clootie (piece of rag) in the well and wash their wound with it. Then they would tie the clootie to a tree, generally a Whitethorn or Ash tree, as an offering to the spirit of the well.
- An interactive Map of the mystical sites of Ireland, with narrated Myths and Legends. From Druids and Priestesses, Legendary Heroes and Warriors, mythological Gods and Goddesses, we find the essence of our spiritual identity through the sharing of Ireland’s Ancient Stories.
- We’re also including a series of real world Quests. Be the first to find the sacred gifts of the Tuatha DéDanann, the Original Gods of Ireland. Seek out the Stone of Righteousness, the Sword of Justice, the Cauldron of Hospitality and the Spear of Victory.
- A collection of popular Celtic radio stations like Celtic Moon, Celtic Roots and Live Ireland Radio to name but a few. But there are many more beautiful artists waiting to be discovered.
- Celtic Music has a deeply calming effect and can be seen from world famous artists like Clannad and Enya. With our collection of popular internet based Celtic Radio stations you’ll enjoy a sense of Celtic Calm throughout your day.